Store Policies (BACKUP COPY)
- Lowest-Price Guarantee
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Safe & Secure Shopping
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Order Confirmation
- Shipping Insurance
- Methods of Delivery
- Returns, Refunds, & Cancellations
- Shipping Delays & Storage Fees
- Color Disclaimer
- Coupons & Free Gifts
- Blanket Policy
If you still have any questions, concerns, or problems after reviewing our store policies, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
110% LOWEST-PRICE, 90 DAY GUARANTEE
We constantly compare the prices of our game room collections with those of our competitors to ensure that we offer the lowest prices anywhere on the web. If you find a lower price on an identical item within 90 days of purchasing from us, we'll refund 110% of the price difference back to you! Rules and conditions apply.
To receive a price-match refund, please send us the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- The make and model of the product you purchased
- A screenshot/photo of the competitor's price (including shipping, processing, taxes, and any other applicable fees)
- Web site address (URL) of the competitor's product offering
You have up to 90 days after purchase to submit a price-match request. You must purchase the item from us before requesting your price match.
We only price match identical models from authorized U.S. e-commerce dealers who follow dealer minimum advertised pricing (MAP) policies. After receiving your price-match request, we may verify product availability and the price of the competitor before issuing you a match or refund.
Specifically, the competitor’s product must have the same U.S. manufacturer's warranty and model number and contain the same components as the product on Game Room Shop. The competitor's product must be both brand new and in stock.
We will not match pricing from brick-and-mortar stores, auction or liquidation sites (such as eBay/Overstock/Wayfair), private sellers, or member-only websites (including but not limited to: Costco, Sam’s Club, BJs, etc).
We will not match temporary pricing errors, clearance, closeout sales, or special promos (such as buy one get one free).
Our lowest-price guarantee applies to the total cost to purchase and deliver the item, including shipping, processing, handling, taxes, and other applicable fees.
Our lowest-price guarantee does not apply to items sold for less than $250.
We reserve the right to reject your price-match request if it means we would incur a loss on the sale. We will not price match below our wholesale cost for the product.
Feel comfortable knowing that you are paying the best price for all purchases on GameRoomShop.com. Buy a fun game table today, and leave the rest to us!
We pride ourselves on your satisfaction, and hope you come back to us time and again. Our goal at Game Room Shop is to ensure a simple, pleasurable experience from the time you first enter our site to the time your brand-new game room is fully furnished. Here’s how we guarantee your full satisfaction...PRE-SALE
We offer such a great price-match policy – up to a 110% refund – because we are convinced that our products are already the highest-quality, least-expensive options on the market today. We sell every item at the minimum advertised price (MAP) set by the manufacturers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this policy.DURING THE SALE
We sell only the best products with the strongest warranties from the most reputable manufacturers. Every product on our site is guaranteed to be genuine and brand new. We will never sell refurbished, open-box, preloved, or knock-off items.
We also take every precaution to make sure your personal and financial information remains safe and secure. Every transaction you make with us is protected by SSL certificates and run through a fraud-prevention system before processing. We promise to protect your privacy. (More details in our Safe & Secure Shopping policy below.)POST-SALE
We will never add additional shipping, service, or delivery charges when you place your order without your express permission. And we will, to the best of our ability, ship your order quickly and safely. Orders typically ship within 3-7 business days. (Lead and delivery times vary. See our “Shipping & Returns” page for more details.)
If you experience any difficulties with your order, we will take care of you promptly and reliably.
Contact us with any questions you have.
SAFE & SECURE SHOPPING
Rest assured that your personal and credit card information is safe with us. We utilize a firewall and also protect all transactions using Secure Sockets Layer (or SSL, sometimes referred to as a secure certificate), which is an encryption technology that works with Netscape, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and AOL browsers. This ensures that only we can view your personal information.
You know how a lot of people are scared of flying, even though it's statistically safer than driving? The same paradox exists for online credit card use versus traditional credit card use. Online purchases are statistically safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store. Technical experts state that online purchases are far safer than traditional credit card transactions because the information is immediately encrypted into a scrambled message that can only be decrypted by an authorized computer.
Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your information is somehow compromised through no fault of your own from purchases made at our site while using the secure server, and if your bank does hold you liable for any of the $50.00, we will cover the liability for you up to $50.00. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting guidelines and procedures.
SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
The standard shipping method for most game tables is freight. The processes for freight delivery are different than UPS/FedEx deliveries. Please familiarize yourself with the details of freight delivery in our Shipping & Return Policy.
Once you place your order with Game Room Shop, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail direct to your inbox.
If you wish to make any changes to your order after receiving the confirmation e-mail, contact Game Room Shop prior to shipment of a standard item or production of a customized item.
- The order confirmation e-mail indicates we have received and are processing your order.
- It is your responsibility to verify that the purchase details in the Order Confirmation e-mail are correct.
- Once we receive your order, we verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the card authorization and contact you promptly.
- You can cancel any order without penalty or obligation prior to your standard item shipping or your custom item entering production. Please see our “Cancellations & Returns” section for more information.
We offer FREE standard shipping within the contiguous U.S. on nearly every item in our inventory (excluding select Playcraft tables, based on region). We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We will always do our best to ensure the promptest delivery. Guaranteed shipment dates and express service may be available for an additional charge. Let us know at the time of your order if you need rush service.
- Standard orders will ship within five business days from the order-confirmation date. Some bulkier items require a longer lead time due to packaging restrictions. Some items may have an option to expedite shipping and delivery times for an additional charge.
- Custom orders will ship within two weeks from the order-confirmation date. (These orders may not be canceled once in production.)
- All heavy items are shipped via freight. Delivery time is approximately 5-7 business days.(Length of delivery may vary depending on the location of your shipping address.)
- Shipping lead times may be longer than usual during holiday/rush periods or due to suppliers’ warehouse backlogs. We will contact you promptly if this situation arises.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided at checkout.
- If you do not receive tracking information, please check your junk or spam folders. If you still do not see the e-mail, feel free to contact Game Room Shop via phone, e-mail, or live chat.
We reserve the right to use any carrier. If the carrier requires an extra shipping charge due to remote/hard to access/limited access locations, we will notify you and discuss alternatives before processing your payment.
Generally, we don't ship internationally or to addresses outside of the contiguous United States, but please contact us for a possible exception and shipping quote.
Shipping insurance is included with all orders. This fully protects your order while in transit and allows for replacement or refunds of damaged items at no cost to you.
If you sign the delivery receipt for the item as in “good condition,” you forfeit your shipping insurance, even if you later notice the item is damaged. The manufacturer will no longer grant any refund or replacement. Please follow our guidelines for “Damages” exactly.
As we specify in our “Damages” section, it is vital to inspect the exterior package before confirming delivery. If you notice any damages or suspect the item within the delivery box may be damaged, note this on the delivery receipt. Otherwise, insurance cannot be filed and refunds/replacements cannot be made.
As is common practice with all U.S. shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc), you must hold onto the damaged item for the duration of the claim. If you dispose of the item before we or the manufacturer provide further instructions, you waive your right to a refund or a replacement.
We will work to expedite the insurance claim process to the best of our ability. Once the claim is fully processed, you will receive a refund in the amount reimbursed by the shipping company (after deducting two-way shipping charges). If the shipping companies denies the insurance claim, wil will be unable to issue a refund.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about shipping insurance. Contact us at (240) 244-6642 or at email@example.com for assistance.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive a delivery instructions e-mail. Please read this e-mail carefully. It outlines how to receive your item and what to do in the event your item or box arrives damaged.
- Unless you purchase White Glove Service with your order, you are responsible for unloading your item from the delivery truck and maneuvering it inside your home.
- You are responsible for ensuring the item you order will fit through the doorways, hallways, and stairwells of your home. You must pay for return shipping if you need to return or exchange an item as a result of size. Please see our “Cancellations & Returns” section for more information.
- Once your order is delivered to your home or office, the driver will ask you to sign the delivery receipt. The driver will give you a copy of the receipt and keep the original as proof of delivery.
- Do not sign for delivery until you inspect your purchase. If you sign the delivery receipt and later notice damage to the package or item itself, you will no longer have any recourse for replacement or refunds. Please see our “Damages” section for information on how to protect yourself.
METHODS OF DELIVERY
All large items and game room tables – including but not limited to billiards, shuffleboards, table tennis, foosball, bubble hockey, and poker tables – ship freight with curbside delivery only. Expect a call from the carrier in advance to schedule delivery.
Unless you purchase Front Door or White Glove Service with your order, you are responsible for unloading your item from the delivery truck and maneuvering it inside your home. The driver might decide to help in some cases, but is not required to do so. Make sure you have sufficient help to unload the item safely.
You can request lift gate, Front Door, or White Glove Service at the time of your purchase, or upgrade any time before your order ships from the manufacturer warehouse. These services are subject to an additional fee.
If you wish to request additional services or alter your delivery method in any way after confirming your order, YOU MUST LET US KNOW BEFORE YOUR ITEM SHIPS. Not all shipping companies provide these additional services, so we must make the proper arrangements in advance.
As we discuss on our FAQ page, some deliveries are subject to an extra shipping charge to remote/hard-to-access/limited-access locations. This does not happen often. If your order qualifies for any additional costs, we will notify you and discuss alternatives before processing your payment.
Please familiarize yourself with our damages and returns policy before delivery of your order. YOU MUST FOLLOW THE POLICY BELOW TO QUALIFY FOR A REFUND/REPLACEMENT.
If you sign the delivery receipt and later notice damage to the package or item itself, you will no longer have any recourse for replacement or refunds. Here’s what you need to do to protect yourself…
Inspect the Exterior of Your Delivery
Confirm package is in good condition upon arrival and that the number of boxes on the delivery bill match the number of boxes you received.
If your order arrives damaged or incomplete, follow these exact instructions:
- REFUSE DELIVERY.
- Note any damage (rips, holes, crushed cardboard) to the package on the delivery bill.
- Note any missing items.
- Take photographs of all sides of the box as proof of damage.
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process an insurance claim/replacement.
- Note: If delivery is refused for any reason other than damage, you will be liable for all true freight costs (to and from the delivery address) and a 25% restocking fee.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged:
- Note "possible concealed damage" on the delivery bill.
- ACCEPT DELIVERY.
- Inspect your item upon unpackaging.
- If it is indeed damaged, take pictures of the box (all sides) and the item itself. (Insurance/manufacturers require photographs of both the box and the product.)
- Do not dispose of the damaged item until the manufacturer or Game Room Shop provides further instructions.
- DO NOT THROW THE BOX AWAY. (The original box and packaging must be returned in order to process a refund or a replacement order. No exceptions will be made.)
- Report damage to email@example.com within five calendar days of delivery.
If the concealed damage is cosmetic only, we reserve the right to first attempt to repair the unit with a part or professional assistance.
THE ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKAGING MUST BE INCLUDED IN ORDER TO PROCESS A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Be sure that the item(s) you return are professionally packaged and fully insured against damage or loss. We will not issue refunds or credits on any item that is returned with damages inconsistent with the pictures provided or on any item lost in transit.
Please contact us, if you have any questions.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, & CANCELLATIONS
Your satisfaction is our top priority. We sell only the finest-quality products from reputable manufacturers, so we rarely have problems. But if your item is delivered damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of.
Most of our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty. If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us.
If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you. Depending on the manufacturer of your game room item purchased, returns may not be available.
If your product was damaged during white-glove installation, we will work with the installer on your behalf to seek a resolution.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your order. As such, we are happy to cancel or adjust any order before it ships or enters production at no cost to you. Please read our policy for all cancellation and return scenarios below:
- You cancel your standard order before the order has shipped: If you order an as-is product (meaning no customization needed), you can cancel for a full refund any time before the order ships. (We urge you to contact us immediately for cancellation as your order could ship at any time.) You incur no penalty if you cancel before the order ships.
- You cancel your custom order before the item goes into production: If you order an item that allows for customization or requires a custom build (pool table), you can cancel for a full refund any time before the item goes into production. (We urge you to contact us immediately for cancellation as your order could go into production at any time.) You incur no penalty if you cancel before the item goes into production.
- You cancel your standard order after it ships: If you request to cancel your standard order after it has shipped, you will receive a full refund for the price of your order (minus actual two-way shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee) once the warehouse confirms receipt of your returned item. We will attempt to reverse delivery on our end but please refuse delivery if necessary.
- You cancel your custom order after it goes into production: Once production on a custom item begins, WE CANNOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS OR ORDER ALTERATIONS. Keep in mind, most pool tables are considered to be custom items as they are built on demand. It’s essential that you confirm all order details (size, color, dimensions, etc) before placing your order and once you receive your order confirmation e-mail.
- You received the product but the product is not working correctly or is missing parts: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, file a warranty claim with the manufacturer directly. There should be paperwork inside the original box advising you how to do this. The manufacturer is responsible for any defects or deficiencies with its products.
- You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: It is imperative that you inspect your delivery thoroughly PRIOR to signing off on the delivery receipt. If the product is damaged beyond repair, REFUSE delivery, write “refused due to damage” on the receipt, and contact us immediately so we are aware of a return shipment. (Please take photos of the damage.) If the product can be fixed with replacement parts, ACCEPT delivery and send Game Room Shop photos of the damage within 5 days.
- You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item, it is in good condition, but you decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 180 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
If you return an item without all three of the above requirements being met, the item will be refused and come back to you and no refund will be issued. If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued in one of the following two manners (which we will discuss with you):
- We can refund the amount you originally paid (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit, OR
- We can issue a refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 25% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling both ways.
- If you physically cannot accept a curbside delivery and refuse the item: The shipping carrier will return it to us. You will be issued a refund MINUS actual two way cost shipping and a 25% restocking fee. You can reschedule delivery for a more convenient time or for when you have enough people to help you unload your item from the freight truck. You will be liable for the actual cost of the shipment and any penalty costs the freight line assigns.
SHIPPING DELAYS & STORAGE FEES
Placing an order with Game Room Shop means you are ready to accept delivery of the merchandise as soon as possible. To schedule delivery on a specific date, you must coordinate with us before your order ships.
If you choose to delay delivery after your order has already left the warehouse, the shipping company reserves the legal right to return your merchandise to the manufacturer or charge you storage fees. For insurance reasons, shipping companies will generally not store your order for more than three to five business days.
If You Refuse/Are Not Available for Delivery...
- The carrier returns your custom-built/custom-designed merchandise to the manufacturer. The manufacturer may not accept return of these custom items. You will be responsible for the full cost of the item, including any third party and shipping fees.
- The shipping company stores the merchandise on premises until rescheduled delivery. You agree to pay any storage and extra shipping fees in full prior to the rescheduled delivery of your order.
- The shipping company stores the merchandise on premise and ultimately returns to us. You will be issued a refund MINUS all storage fees, actual two way cost shipping and a 25% restocking fee.
Save yourself the headache and the extra fees and do not delay delivery of the merchandise. Shipping companies have very little flexibility due to legal and insurance restraints. You will be responsible for all costs associated with self-imposed delays.
As mentioned in the “Cancellations & Refunds” section above, freight delays are possible due to unforeseen circumstances. You are not financially responsible for delivery delays beyond your or our control. You do, however, agree to allow the carrier to rectify the issue. These delays are not grounds for cancellation.
Please keep the following in mind with every order...
- Freight shipping is different than standard shipping.
- Freight delivery will never guarantee delivery on or by a certain date.
- Any delivery dates/time frames provided are estimates.
- While extremely rare, freight companies may lose or misplace your item. You will not be responsible for this loss, as long as you allow the freight company to rectify the issue. We will help expedite a resolution to the best of our ability.
Despite every effort to accurately duplicate each product's color, actual colors may vary.
We identify and picture item colors on our product web pages as accurately as possible, based on information provided by the manufacturer. These are standard colors and descriptions. Please keep in mind that specific color shades may present differently based on your screen’s settings and resolution.
You agree to purchase the item based on appearance as shown and described.Returns are not allowed based on color or buyers remorse.
COUPONS & FREE GIFTS
- Site-wide coupon codes exclude:
- Massage Chairs (Osaki, Titan, Apex, and Kiwami)
- Shelti, Gold Standard Games Tables
- RS Barcelona
- Free gift will ship separately from main order. May take an additional 4-8 weeks for delivery.
- Can only be added to orders of $100 or more
- We reserve the right to cancel any coupon or free gift orders at any time.
Please keep in mind that the policies listed above are constantly changing and may be incomplete. Please refer to the manufacturer’s most recent policy for additional details and clarity. Both the retailer and customer agree to follow the manufacturer’s most recent shipping and return policy.