Champion 16' Madison Shuffleboard Table
The Madison Shuffleboard table has clean lines that present understated grace and elegance. Designed with a passion for Old World craftsmanship, this table is an elegant addition to any home, pub or bar. A beautiful design-- partnered with the finest playfield-- continues to make Champion Shuffleboard tables the most recognized and respected anywhere.
- Playfield: 3" thick x 20" wide.
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- One set of eight weights (pucks) and wax included.
- This model has Three set legs
- Refined Queen Anne legs
- Timeless rope accents
- Polished aluminum seam covers with handcrafted detail
- Classic style with Highlighting stain technique
- Detailed on the cradle and legs
Dimensions and Weight:
- Cradle Length: 16' overall, comes in one 16' section.
- Table Width: 31" without scoring unit; 36" with scoring unit
- Table Height: 30" to the top of the playfield
- Weight: 50 lbs per foot (approximately)
Optional Shuffleboard customization include
- Custom Logo
- Custom Score Unit
- Light Set
- Custom Stain
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don't be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the "Lifetime Polymer" finish, a 1/4" thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing - an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The "Lifetime Polymer" finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren't beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it's the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.