Champion 22' Charleston Shuffleboard Table
Champion Shuffleboard playfield and is the best the game offers. The vintage Charleston is a reproduction of one of the original shuffleboard tables built in the 1940's.
The details include rich textures like:
- Stainless Steel -runners down the legs draw attention to the beauty of the maple wood legs
- Mirror Accents - a cool art deco touch that brings the 1940's to your gameroom.
- Fine Wood - the cradle is built with beautiful maple wood.
This Art-Deco design screams cool! Making it a show piece in any gameroom. And of course, the game play experience on a Champion Shuffleboard playfield is the second to none.
- Playfield: 3" thick x 20" wide.
- The cradle is built with beautiful maple wood
- Polymer finish playfield (needs no resurfacing)
- One set of eight weights (pucks) and wax included.
- This model has three legs
Dimensions and weight:
- Cradle Length: 22' overall, comes in one 22' section.
- Table Height: 30" to the top of the playfield.
- Weight: 50 lbs Per Foot(approximate)
Optional Shuffleboard customization include
- Custom Logo
- Custom Score Unit
- Light Set
- Custom Stain
Why Buy A Champion Shuffleboard Table?
Don't be fooled by a beautifully crafted cradle that contains a Grade D playfield. Think about the game! What good is a showcase football stadium or baseball park if the grass is poorly maintained and the field uneven?
With the "Lifetime Polymer" finish, a 1/4" thick polymer coating is applied over the maple playing field. This polymer eliminates the task of sanding down and refinishing - an annual headache with competing products. It saves the game owner valuable time and money for game maintenance. The "Lifetime Polymer" finish provides a fantastic playing surface that players can count on and is guaranteed for the life of the game board.
With 30 years of experience building AND playing shuffleboard, Champion has constantly refined and improved the processes for building, curing and adjusting playfields, and the SunGlo line of products keep that playfield in prime condition.
Not that Champion Shuffleboard cradles aren't beautifully crafted with premium woods and a wide selection of stains and finishes available. When you purchase a Champion Shuffleboard table it's the whole package: great to play, great to look at when you are not playing.