Shelti Bayside Home 93" Pool Table Sovereign Cherry
Includes Free Accessory Kit: Balls, Cues, Chalk, and Triangle
- Shelti Bayside Home Tavern Style Pool Table for the Home Sovereign Cherry Laminate Finish
- Magnetic Cue Ball Seperator and Ball Return Chutes
- One-Piece Slate Ensures True Ball Roll
- Championship Mercury Ultra Wool/Nylon Fabric Blend Cloth
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 93 1/4" x 53 1/4" x 32"
- Made in the USA
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Shelti's Bayside HOME table offers the playing experience of a tavern table, providing the craftsmanship of our coin-operated models. Built in our Michigan factory, this single piece slate table features a magnetic cue ball separator, cabinet that can be disassembled for moving, and is available in two sizes. Choice of cherry or charcoal matrix laminate finish. Offer your customers an opportunity to take home the style and benefits of league play, without having to drop any quarters.
Magnetic Cue Separator
- A magnetic device conveniently separates the cue ball from the other object balls. The cue ball returns the breaking end of the table while the object balls return to the opposite end.
- Requires precision fit between the side and end aprons to the top rails and zinc die-cast corners. Adds to the cabinet's overall structural integrity and better ball response.
- Provides the straightness and density characteristics for accurate and more resilient play.
- Cabinet aprons and top rails disassemble down to two "L" shaped sections as shown.
- Enlarged chalk openings in all six (6) arms and three (3) in the center return are wide enough for the chalk to go through on angles.
- Full-coverage with fasteners under the rail to reduce contact and snags with clothing.
- Affixed with bolts that include a plastic shoulder washer to precisely locate the cushion rail at the proper play height. Tested and proven to provide exceptional ball rebound and accuracy off the rails.
- Shaved and finished to look and play with the speed of a worsted cloth..
- Precision measured and ground as necessary for flatness within 10/1,000ths (0.010") of an inch. Ensures true ball roll.
- Twice the "nose-to-nose" length of the width: 40" x 80" (93" table) and 37.25" x 74.5" (88" table). The 2:1, length-to-width play dimensions are critical for bank shots to respond at consistent angles for accurate pocketing.
- Made of plastic resins, reinforced with fiberglass. Legs overlap the aprons, adding to the overall table appearance and strength.
- Leg Box with 12 Legs Bolts, Warranty Registration
- Accessory Kit:
- Includes Balls, Cues, Chalk, and Triangle.
1-Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Model # 8HP-93-AA
- Assembled Size: 93.25”L. x 53.25”W. x 32”H
- Cabinet Apron Ht: 17.5"
- Weight: 725 lbs
- SKU: 8HP-93-AA
- Special order - standard ETA does not apply. Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship.