Champion Shuffleboard Warranty
- 90 Days on all Electronic Parts
- One year on the Cradle
- Lifetime on the polymer playing surface, under normal use, for the original owner
Champion Shuffleboard will, at its sole option, repair, upgrade or replace this product in the event of any defect in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. This shall be Champion's sole obligation, and the customer's sole remedy, for any warranty claim.
Contact your authorized Champion Shuffleboard dealer for Warranty Service. Proof of purchase will be required.
SCOPE OF COVERAGE
Note that our warranty is not an unconditional guarantee for the duration. Champion Shuffleboard products are made to our exacting standards and known for their durability; but are not indestructible and will require periodic care and maintenance in order to function properly. The following are not covered by the warranty.
1) Shipping or transport damage
2) Improper adjustment, maintenance or storage
3) Normal wear and tear
4) Damage or deterioration resulting from neglect, misuse, accident, liquid spills, abuse, pets or mishandling
5) Incidental or consequential damage except at Champion's discretion.
6) Removal or installation charges.
7) Shipping charges except at Champion's discretion. For warranty service on the polymer playing surface, the customer is
responsible for transportation charges to and from Champion.
8) Unauthorized modification of the product.
9) Use of this product with unapproved parts, conversion kits or accessories.
10) Damage from fire, flood, lightning or other acts of nature
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
Champion Shuffleboard's sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. Champion Shuffleboard shall not, in any event, be liable for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from interruption of service, loss of business or revenue, or for liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
The standard shipping method for most game tables is freight. The processes for freight delivery are different than UPS/FedEx deliveries. Please familiarize yourself with the details of freight delivery in our Shipping & Return Policy.
Professional Installation must be completed by a Champion approved installer to keep the table's warranty intact. This is ensured by adding installation service with your order through us. You have the right to install yourself or use your own installer but if you/they are non approved by Champion, your warranty will be VOID.